Luca’s Next Level Mixed-Asian Ribs
This recipe should be secret. It has never been written down. It’s origins are murky. The ingredients are simple. The results speak for themselves.
You’ll never again fuss with a long cook time, braising, smoking, or complicated rubs. The acid in the marinade does all the work. You get chewy, tender ribs, next-level flavor, and the approval of your friends.
You will need:
-one very large rack of pork ribs
-1/2 C of peeled, diced ginger (3-4 inch piece)
-1 C peeled, diced garlic
-3/4 C fresh squeezed lime juice (5 big, juicy limes)
-8-9 small Thai chilis, diced, seeds included (other peppers will work, just ball-park the spiciness)
-6 T. Dark Soy Sauce
-6 T. Light Soy Sauce
-3 T. Rice Wine
-3 T. Rice Vinegar
-1 T. Honey
-30 Cracks Black Pepper
-pinch kosher salt
1. Cut rack of ribs between the bones into individual ribs. Set aside.
2. Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Toss ribs in marinade. Set in fridge for at least twenty four hours, turning ribs 3-4 times for even coverage.
4. Light your grill. Remove ribs from fridge to temp or at least 30 minutes.
5. Grill ribs on medium/hot fire until they are well caramelized and cooked through. Serve immediately.